Pages Of My Blog

11 augustus 2016

Authentique Fabulous Card

The feminine style is one of my favourites, so I was positively surprised when I saw Authentique's beautiful Fabulous collection. This collection consists of blue, pink and red papers with the most wonderful ladies and flowers printed on them. I used some of these papers and the coordinating sticker sheet to create this card.

De romantische scrapstijl is één van mijn favorieten. Ik werd dan ook erg blij van Authentique's nieuwe "Fabulous" collectie. Deze lijn bestaat uit het meest prachitge blauw, roze en rode papier met dessins van retro vrouwen en bloemen. Met een aantal vellen papier en het stickervel uit deze lijn maakte ik onderstaande kaart. 


I cut out the bracket shapes with the Sizzix Labels Fancy dies set and used them for the background of my card. The memo card, the retro lady and the sentiments are all stickers from Authentique's Fabulous sticker sheet. 

De accoladevormen heb ik uitgestanst met de Sizzix Labels Fancy mallen en heb ik gebruikt om een achtergrond voor mijn kaart te creëren. De memokaart, retro lady en de teksten zijn allemaal stickers van het Authentique Fabulous stickervel. 


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Bedankt voor je bezoekje!
Nog een fijne dag!

5 opmerkingen:

Your comments make my day! Thank you!