Pages Of My Blog

13 augustus 2016

Sea Breeze Card

Since I have less DT commitments lately, I have more time to play along with challenges. I just love that! Today I decided to play along with the Prima Marketing card challenge. This is the card that I made for it.

Omdat ik de laatste tijd minder verplichtingen heb voor design teams, heb ik meer tijd om mee te doen met wedstrijden. Alleen maar leuk! Vandaag besloot ik een kaart te maken voor de Prima Marketing kaartenchallenge. Dit is 'm geworden.


I used a mixture of papers from different Prima collections. The chipboard pieces are from the French Riviera collection, as is the wood anchor. The jeans buttons and the resin crab are from Prima too.

Ik heb papier gebruikt uit verschillende lijnen van Prima Marketing. De chipboard figuren komen uit de French Riviera collectie, net als het houten anker. Ook de drukknoopjes en het resin diertje zijn van Prima.


This is the beautiful sketch that my card is based upon. I used two rectangular chipboard pieces instead of the two squares in the sketch and I used the chipboard "Sea Breeze" text for my sentiment.

Dit is de sketch waarop mijn kaart is gebaseerd. Ik heb twee rechthoekige chipboard figuren gebruikt in plaats van de twee vierkanten in de sketch. Als 'sentiment' heb ik het chipboard figuur met de tekst "Sea Breeze" gebruikt.


Thank you for having a peek!
Have a great weekend!

Dankjewel voor het langskomen!
Fijn weekend!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the beachy feel!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your layered designs are always so amazing, my friend! LOVE the vintage nautical feel to this sweet card! The main image and the woodsy anchor just steal my heart!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the vintage feel to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this card, Romy! It is perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!