Pages Of My Blog

03 juni 2017

Pirates Card for ScrapBerry's

Hi!
Today I'm sharing a summery card with you that I made for the ScrapBerry's blog. I love the new Pirate's Treasure collection from ScrapBerry's, because there are so many amazing elements to cut out in these papers. And fussy cutting is just what I did when I made this card!

Hoi!
Vandaag heb ik een zomers kaartje te laten zien dat ik maakte voor de ScrapBerry's blog. Ik vind de Pirate's Treasure collectie van ScrapBerry's zo mooi, vooral omdat er zoveel uit te knippen valt. En uitknippen is precies wat ik deed bij het maken van dit kaartje. 


ScrapBerry's Supply List:
The Pirate's Treasure paper:
Land Ahoy! (SCB220609204)
Pirate Polka (SCB220609203)
We're Next Matteys (SCB220609205)
Cards (SCB220609207B)
Tags (SCB220609208B)

Set of Polymer Items Seaside 1 (SCB26001015)
Photo Archive Flair Buttons


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Fijn weekend!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gaaf!! wat een prachtige, kleurrijke kaart met die mooie papier!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the parrot and the anchor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. AAArrrr! this looks fabulous me heartys!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!